Please do not submit a reservation request more than 30 days in advance.
- All reservations for pick up at the Reno airport must be prepaid to gain final confirmation.
- Please do not pay until instructed to do so.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform the Lakeshore Taxi of changes in schedule, delays, and cancellations as soon as possible, so rescheduling can be made.
- There will be no refund if the customer fails to inform the taxi company of a cancellation, or missed flight.
- Cancellation of taxi reservation, or notification of flight cancellation should be received, and acknowledged by Lakeshore Taxi, at least one (1) hour before the scheduled pick up.
- Lakeshore drivers will wait up to one (1) hour from when the plane is scheduled to land. After that hour, it is up to drivers discretion depending on whether customer has made contact to advise of changes.
- Lakeshore Taxi does it’s best to provide timely service for it’s customers. However, we are not always aware when flights are arriving early. In cases such as these, the driver will be on time for the original pick up. We ask that customers be patient, and thank them in advance for that patience.
- Prices charged are for one-way trips unless specifically notated otherwise.
- Prices charged are for direct travel with no stops. Persons wishing to make stops of more than fifteen (15) minutes may be charged additional fees.
- Lakeshore Taxi understands that sometimes there is excessive luggage, especially in winter months with skis and snowboards. Please advise us if you have excess luggage, so we can make the necessary arrangements.